We are excited to say that we are beginning to conduct face-to-face sessions again. If you wish to return to the office for your next appointment, please let our office or your therapist know. If you wish to continue online telehealth sessions, we can do that as well.
Our office is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
· We ask that you wait to enter the office until your appointment time. Your therapist will take you to their office quickly to reduce time spent in the waiting room.
· We maintain safe distancing.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available at the reception counter.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected between each appointment and at the end of each day.