JOIN OUR COUNSELING TEAM! JULY 2022
We are looking for a new therapist to join our amazing team! Please see our listing on Indeed if you are interested!.
FALL UPDATE 2021
We are not accepting new clients at this time. We will update the individual therapist's profile as openings become available.
FALL UPDATE 10/23/2020
As we are headed into the winter months, we know that the changes in the weather and daylight hours can have an impact on everyone's mental health. Whether you need a little extra support, or if you are not sure how you are going to make it through, we are here for you.
We are excited to welcome Brian Read to our team! Brian is now accepting new clients for face-to-face sessions and he is also able to conduct telehealth sessions, as requested.
We also have Crista Murray, Heather Dunnam, and Robbie Newman who are all conducting face-to-face as well as telehealth sessions. These therapists have a few openings, so contact us now if you have been thinking about reaching out., they will fill up quickly.
(Lauren Sanchez and Linda Rogers-Perkins are not accepting new clients at this time.)
Congratulations Dr Crista Murray!
We are excited to congratulate Crista Murray on the completion of the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) from California Southern University! Congratulations, Crista!
CLIENT PORTAL REMINDER
You can view, schedule/reschedule, and/or cancel your appointments through our client portal TherapyPortal. If you have not set up an account on TherapyPortal, let your therapist or Laura know and we will send you an email to get started.
Update - Online Sessions
Beginning Thursday, 7/23, Lauren Sanchez will be conducting all sessions online using (video) telehealth. If you are a client of Lauren's, your session(s) (for at least the near future) will be online. Lauren will email you the link to join her for your session at your scheduled time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Laura Siney at (208) 429-3854 or LSiney@FoothillsBoise.com.
* Heather Dunnam, Crista Murray, and Robbie Newman are still conducting in-person therapy unless online sessions are requested by the client.
We are excited to say that we are beginning to conduct face-to-face sessions again. If you wish to return to the office for your next appointment, please let our office or your therapist know. If you wish to continue online telehealth sessions, we can do that as well.
Our office is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
· We ask that you wait to enter the office until your appointment time. Your therapist will take you to their office quickly to reduce time spent in the waiting room.
· We maintain safe distancing.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available at the reception counter.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected between each appointment and at the end of each day.
We will be continuing online sessions - even though we have entered Phase 1 of the Governor's plan, we will continue to conduct sessions via telehealth (online). We are monitoring the situation and recommendations for reopening. We want to make sure that when we do re-open our physical office, that it is safe to do so.